Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Spooky Door Wreath

I got inspired by Casey's Halloween wreath and made one of my own. I know, I know, Halloween was almost a month ago. I am such a lazy blogger lately.








I got the fake crow at Michael's. I had the wreath and moss already.

I'm in the process of making a Christmas wreath. Since we close on a house on Dec 5th, I don't know if I'll have time for a tree this year. Yep, we will be moving for the second time this year. Ugh. We're crazy, but the house is worth it. I'm in love!

-- Post From My iPhone

5 comments:

Leah Maria said...

Love the wreath! Can't wait to see your Christmas wreath too! I need to create or update the one on my front door, it's too blah.

I cannot wait to see and hear all about the new house! You will have new inspirations for the blog!!

challie west said...

Congrats on the new house! I wish we could find one.... Details....
Hope to see you soon - Allie

Lisa Blair said...

Leah, my Christmas wreath may be a bust. I can't find my green and white felt! Packed away somewhere I'm sure.

Allie, I hope y'all find one soon! I will share some photos on the blog once we close. Only a week away now.

Ginger said...

ahhhh omg so exciting about the new house! fill us in!

Casey said...

I can't wait to see it! And your wreath turned out great! Good luck with the moving...