Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Perennial Corner Begins to Bloom













The Perennial Corner has really come together. These are photos of it from today, just before a quick shower. The glads my granny gave me are really coming up. She gave me 12 bulbs, and at first only 11 of them came up. The 12th one popped up this week. The Mexican petunia bloomed its first bloom today. The lantanas have been blooming their heart out for about two weeks now. I haven't seen a bloom yet on the shasta daisy, but I plan to see one in another week or so. I'm really happy with the way this is coming together. The Russian Sage plants are getting pretty bushy. Just like I wanted.

Oh, and can you spot the turd? The neighbor's dog left that little present sometime today. I don't love it when it leaves little gifts on the lawn, but I can deal with it. But on the porch? That is just rude!

No comments: